Family is a big thing to me. I am very close to my family and extended family too. It was always the highlight of my summers to go and visit my cousins, Aunts & Uncles, and Gma. My sister and her family are moving to Nigeria. My brother in-law Victor got a job working for the church so they will be gone for a couple of years. I was very sad and bitter when I heard the news. I grew up with cousins close by and always near family. So I was sad to not be close to my sister and for my kids to not have close cousins like I had. I have finally come to accept this new change and wish them the best in their new journey. They will be missed.
So this week they all came down to our house. I have a good friend that loves photography, she took some awesome pictures of our family. I also got a babysitter for the kids and we all went to the temple as a family. It was such a neat experience and we don't know when that will happen again. Since Victor is leaving this weekend we wanted to get some family stuff in before he left. We love the pictures and will always cherish the time we had together in the temple.


Mom and her girls!
5 comments:
You make me cry! Thank you for posting the pictures!! Cant wait to see you guys this weekend.
What a beautiful family you have Debbie! Your boys are getting so big!! Wish we lived closer to you, I miss hanging out with you(:
Great family pictures! I can't believe they are moving to Nigeria for a few years..what an adventure! They will be back before you know it.
Those are awesome pictures! And yes, please come stay with us. I need to call you back. . .
Neat pictures! :D Hugs to you. :)
Post a Comment