Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Walking Buddies

My friend Natalia and I go walking everyday. There is always something about getting out of the house and getting some fresh air that just makes the day better. We enjoy the exercise too. Carter and her little boy Preston are only 2 1/2 weeks apart. So they are pretty close in age. It is so cute to watch them interact and play with each other.
It is nice to have a friend to go walking with and talk. There are days when we need another adult to talk too! If you know what I mean. Luckily the weather has been nice for us to be able to go out. The boys love being outside and I wanted to get some good pictures of them. They didn't seem to want the pictures so this is what I got. I think that they are still cute though. :)

Carter and Preston

Ready for our daily walk. Preston, Ty & Carter

3 comments:

Katie and Victor said...

Very cute! They grow up so fast. It is nice to have an adult conversation every once in a while, and to get fresh air!

Chelsey said...

It's always good to have someone to walk with. I miss that the most about my time in Vegas. I still haven't replaced my friend and running partner.

Anjee said...

Carter is getting big. What a cute guy. I am so glad the weather is good and that you can go walking every day. I hear you on the adult conversation!!!