It has been a long week with Matt out of town and working over time, so it was nice to have him come home and be able to go with me. He even missed a basketball game that night. If you know Matt that is a big thing! It was a beautiful day and I enjoyed going with my presidency. We are such good friends and get along great. That just makes it even more fun to work with people you like.
We loved going to temple and praying for the primary children.
Our Presidency
The Mergenthaler's, Mills, Boone's, and the Call's
3 comments:
Debbie I am so glad that you are enjoying your calling and the people you work with. What a blessing it is to be a member of the chruch a have leadership opportunities and opportunities for personal and spiritual growth. I love your hair in this picture. Did you do something different.
Soudns like a wonderful bonding opportunity and it looks like you have made some close friends. It seems like when your children are younger (and you have less of them) it's a little easier to form those friendships. Tell Matt "hi" for me and I'll call sometime.
That is a great idea for any auxiliary, how special for you all.
Post a Comment