Tuesday, October 27, 2009

BYU Games

For all of those who know Matt they know that he is a HUGE BYU fan. When we lived in Provo he had a season pass and would go to all the home games with my cousins. It was so much fun for them and they enjoyed it.
In our ward there are quite a few fans. So we get together every weekend and watch the game together. It is fun for the guys to watch, the kids to play, and us women to visit. This last weekend Matt flew up to Provo to meet his Dad and brother Rick. They went to the game (it wasn't a very good game, but that isn't what matters). Matt enjoyed being with his family who he doesn't get to see very often. So they plan on trying to do it every year. Hopefully next time BYU will win. Go Cougars!
Check out these good looking guys!


Dad, Rick and Matt

4 comments:

Shelly said...

He didn't stop by Brian is going to be very hurt!j/k Thats great he was able to go to a game.

Katie and Victor said...

Im glad he gets to do fun stuff like that with his brother and dad. Now its our turn for girls with mom somewhere!!!

Chelsey said...

I'm glad they all got to get together like that. I'm sure it was a lot of fun.

The Mergenthaler Family said...

I'm glad they had a good time. I'm sure you missed Matt while he was away (I missed Rick). I think a yearly tradition is a good idea. It's good for them to get together as often as possible.