Friday, October 16, 2009

Our baby is already 6 months!

Where has the time gone? Carter is 6 months old now. He is our cranky baby and has been very hard lately. He was cutting his first two teeth and didn't sleep AT ALL for two weeks. It was bad. Mommy was a walking Zombie and is still trying to catch up on her sleep. He loves to scream and has a good set of lungs. Carter also got an ear infection too so that just made things even better.
He has two teeth on the bottom and loves to eat. He is enjoying eating baby food along with his milk. At the dinner table he will try to grab everything we are eating. He sits up all by himself and rolls over both ways. He has also starting to get around the house a little bit. He crawls BACKWARDS. It is so funny to watch him! I will put him down in the middle of the room and he will crawl backwards into the wall and get so mad because he is stuck. Carter is a cuddler and loves to be held all the time so mommy doesn't get a lot done during the day. If I put him down he will let me know that he is not happy by screaming. So I usually eat breakfast and lunch with him screaming on the floor. What we go through for our children!
Carter is 18 lbs. and 28 inchs. What a big baby! We love you Carter :)


His first pair of shoes. Too cute!




Dinner Time.... Trying to eat a banana by himself.






3 comments:

The Mergenthaler Family said...

Happy half-birthday, Carter. Now that you are 6 months old, you're not allowed to be cranky for your mommy. I like that fireman hat!
Love, Aunt Bonni

Anjee said...

What a cutie Carter is! I love all of the pictures you posted Debbie. He is big like Josh. Must be something in those Mergenthaler genes.

WalNic said...

Cute baby boy! He looks a lot like Tyler. I hope that you are getting some more sleep now. That really sucks to have a child in that much pain from teething.

Thanks for sharing pics. :D Hugs to you and your family!