Today I took the boys to the museum. We got to play with all of the dump trucks, backhoes, tools, etc. Tyler had so much fun running around with his hard hat and tool belt on. We went with some friends and had a great time. Later on we even got to meet BOB the Builder. It was so fun to watch the kids eyes light up when they saw him.
The best part for mom was that we got in for FREE. The first 25 people got in for free so we made sure that we were there early. I love it when I can get fun stuff for free! Both the boys enjoyed themselves. It was fun spending our day with Bob the Builder.
Bob the builder and Tyler
1 comment:
Looks like you had a great time. I love Children's museums. They are so fun. We went to one here this summer and Josh loved it. What a deal to get in free too. Tyler is looking so much older to me. Wow.
Post a Comment