Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween

I love the holidays. They are so much fun! For FHE we carved our pumpkins and Carter thought that it was so cool. He started to crawl forward :) It was so fun to watch him go across the floor towards the pumpkin and all the seeds. Tyler got into Trick or Treating this year. We took him to Toys R Us, the mall, and the church for Trick or Treating. He loved it! Candy Candy Candy :)
Our ward had a chili dinner on Halloween and we did trick or treating in the building. I decorated a room and had fun seeing all the kids in their costumes. I think that our boys were the cutest! Now we have Thanksgiving and Christmas to look forward too. We are so excited.

Tyler and Carter and their pumpkin

Wyatt, Emma, Tyler and Layney (Ty's friends from Play Group)

Carter our little Tigger

Ty as Spider-man

Daddy as a soccer player, Mommy as a lady bug. Our Spider-man and Tigger (For some reason every picture we took the boys had something more important to look at). At least we got a picture, right?!

2 comments:

Anjee said...

So cute! I love that you all dressed up. Tler and Carter are adorable

WalNic said...

Cute!