I don't know about you guys but I remember watching Scooby Doo when I was a little girl. It was so funny and it is still around. Tyler has been getting into Scooby lately and I have a cute little story tell, that happen today.
My boys wake up early, so we were playing in the toy room this morning when Tyler wanted to play with some superhero people. We couldn't find his Batman, Robin and Joker so we started to look for them. We had been looking for a while when Tyler said "Mom I think we have a mystery on our hands". I just smiled/(laughed inside) and said " Yes we do don't we." It was so cute. Later we ate our breakfast and while I was cleaning up Tyler said "I need to go look for some clues mom I will be back." Then he came back and said "Mom I have a De-ah (Idea), we need to look harder and make sure batman is okay and not scared." It was tooooooooo cute. Kids say the funniest things. Today was a day that I am so happy to be a mom and watch my kids grow up. Moments to treasure. It is a tough job but well worth it.
By the way we did find the Joker but are still looking for Batman and Robin. Scooby Doo we need you!
How Was The Wedding?
1 week ago
3 comments:
That is so cute!
Cute! It's so funny what they pick up. Our batman is missing too. I guess this is one for Scooby Doo.
"Jinkies!!" Our kids like Scooby Doo too. There's nothing like the classics!
Post a Comment