April is the month for birthdays in our family. Matt and I are only a day apart and now our little Carter is an April baby. The month of April was crazy with Carter joining our family. But we did go out to dinner for my birthday and then ordered pizza for Matt's B-day (if you know Matt what else would he want to eat!). Tyler helped me make a cake and we all enjoyed it.
Happy Birthday Carter, Debbie, and Matt :)

April 30th
April 29th

April 11th
7 comments:
Im glad that you all had good birthdays! We are excited to have baby Carter here! Cant wait to see you again.
Happy Birthday to both of you! I reminded Rick to call from Montana, so I hope he did. Debbie, you are looking really good after having a baby. That is a really pretty picture of you! I hope you are getting enough rest and adjusting to life with two little ones.
Happy Birthday!! Carter is such a sweetie! Hope you guys are doing well.
Sorry we missed them. Happy Birthday from the Harpers. No excuse life is pretty crazy with two and new move ins.
Happy Birthday! Carter is so precious. enjoy him so much, he'll grow all too fast.
Shoot! I missed calling you on your birthday! Sorry!!!!! I had planned to make you a cake when you and Missy were going to stop by and you guys couldn't so...then I got to moving. Happy birthday to all of you!
Happy Birthday everyone! I need your new address(call or send email) to send you some belated birthday wishes.
Post a Comment