Here are just a few pictures of our day. It was a beautiful day and we enjoyed being with family. Here is a little info on how we are doing. Carter is in newborn clothes and they are still to big for him. He loves to eat all the time and sleep during the day. Night time he is doing better at letting mommy sleep. Tyler loves to hold him and be with him all the time. They are going to be good buddies.
Carter in his blessing outfit. Grandma Mergenthaler made it (we have a talented Grandma). Tyler wore it when he was blessed too. Isn't he so handsome?!
My two boys.
The Mergenthaler Family
The Carr Family
The Mergenthaler Family
3 comments:
Im glad we got to be there on that special day! You will have to email me the picture!
I love this picture! Happy blessing day!
Wish we could have been there. We loved seeing the pictures of your special day. We miss you. I love the picture of the boys together. Josh can't wait to meet his new cousin. Ty and Matt sorry I missed your call today. We were at church but I loved getting the message. I will try to call you tommorow.
Anjee
Post a Comment