Carter Zachary Mergenthaler
April 11, 2009
7 lbs. 7oz. 19 1/2 inchs
8:17am
Tyler loves being a big brother. He wants to be with Carter all the time. He is such a big helper. Ty likes to feed Carter and share his toys. Although he thinks that the baby sleeps too much!
Tyler holding Carter. Aren't they so cute together?!
Carter sleeping in his cradle. Grandpa Carr made this cradle about 12 years ago. All of the Carr grandchildren have slept in it. So it is a little special to our family. Both mom and baby are doing good. Tired, sore, and trying to get use to each other. We are so happy that our little Carter decided to finally join our family. We love you Carter! :)
15 comments:
YAY!!!! We are so excited that Carter finally came!!!!! Cant wait to meet him next week.......and of course see you too!
YEAH!! He's so very cute!! Glad everything went well. I'm sorry about not emailing in awhile we have just been so busy lately and now your super busy:D
Congratulations!! He is adorable! I can't believe how big Tyler is getting either! You have two very darling little boys!
Congratulations! Debbie, he is so handsome! I'm glad everything went well. You seem so happy and Tyler does, too! Miss you!
Congratulations to all of you!!
Congrats! He is a doll!
What a darling little one and so lucky to come into your wonderful family. Wishing you much happiness and fun with your two little boys!!
Love, Shirley Johannesen
What cute little boys! Congratulations and good luck. Tell Tyler Aunt Missy thinks he will be the best big brother ever and that Jenni misses him! We love you guys:)
Missy
Your baby boy is adorable! Tyler is cute being a big brother. I just love the name Carter. Maybe your 2 boys will grow up to be carpenters. )You know the carpenters Ty Pennington and Carter ? from HGTV. Ha Ha... glad that you are doing good! Congradulations to you and your Husband!
Congratulations Debbie!! He is a cutie and Tyler looks so proud to be a big brother. Hope you are adjusting well and getting any rest you can.
And funny,Carter was our 2nd choice for our little Tyler, our kids could have the same names! haha
I am so happy for ya'll. When you get a chance give me a call. We can compare stories about having two! It's rocking my world!
Congratulations guys! Cute little boys. Believe it or not, two is a little easier (of course that's after the first year) because they play together and you don't have to do all the entertaining. Hope you're feeling good Debbie! I'll call this weekend!
What a beautiful little baby! I can't wait to see him in the flesh. We can't seem to get rid of each other. So sorry.
Carte looks so cute. I love the pictures with Ty and him. Congratulations. I hope he will start sleeping a little better for you and you can get a little rest. Love you and miss you.
Happy birthday Debbie! (I hope I got the date right!!) I was thinking of you the other day and wondering how it's going with two. Any advice?! Hope all is well!
Post a Comment