Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Camping

So last weekend it was the Father/Son camp out. Matt took Tyler and Carter. So I just had Hayden at home with me. We went over to a friends house and had a girls night in!  It was weird just having one little guy to take care of. Matt got home late so they got up to the camp later. I told Matt about all the things I had packed for them and where they were. He didn't listen because when they got there he couldn't find anything.  I even warned them that it will be cold at night and to bundle up good. Matt froze of course. Sometimes they never listen, MEN! 
They did have fun with their friends and enjoyed their time with their Daddy. That is what it is all about. 

1 comment:

Amber said...

Cute pix! What is it about the sound of our voices that immediatley makes them close their ears. hahah