Katie and her two kids came down last week for our last little visit before they take off. The kids had fun together and Carter loved little Monson. He was really good with him too. We have been talking about community helpers for the past month in preschool. We talked about Zoo Keepers while Maelyn was here so we decided to take the kids to the Zoo. It was a little cold outside but the kids had fun and we enjoyed seeing all the different animals. Plus we also saw lots of Zoo Keepers!
It was fun to hang out and visit with Katie. I am going to miss her and wish her the best on her new journey. Here are some pictures of the kids at the Zoo. I didn't get any of Katie and I or baby Monson. Maybe next time.
Tyler and Maelyn looking at the flamingos.
Carter and his favorite animal at the Zoo. The Elephant!
3 comments:
She is brave. I know how much you will miss her.
We will miss you too! Good thing for Skype!
I know you will miss her, us too! But no pics of the baby come on, I want to see the baby and you and Katie too of course:)
Post a Comment