Sunday, February 13, 2011

Be Mine

This past week we celebrated Valentine's Day. We had a picnic inside the house and then had a party. We ate lots of yummy junk food like cookies, candy, and ice cream. I had them each decorate their own box for Valentines and they brought stuff for each other. They had a ball giving each other their things.
After preschool on Thursday we packed up and left for Gpa Carr's. Gma Carr was flying to Africa with my sister Katie so we were going to take care of Gpa for a while. We spent 3 days with him and made sure he was doing okay. Mom and Katie did make it to Africa okay and are safe. Thank heavens for Skype. Dad and I got to talk to them last night for a long time. It was nice. We enjoyed our little visit with Gpa and hope that he will do okay this week. My brother is going to come and stay a few days with him so that should be good. Dad is getting up there in age and showing it a lot more now. I am thankful that I live so close and can be there if I need too. What would we do without family. They are lifesavers!
I hope you all have a good Valentine's Day :)

Alex, Carter, Nolan, Emma and Tyler eating their picnic.

Emma, Tyler, Alex, and Nolan with their cute little Valentine boxes.

3 comments:

Amber said...

You are so cute and creative! I'm glad your mom and Katie made it safe. Please send them my love. Happy Valentines Day!

Katie and Victor said...

Super cute! We miss you but are glad that you could stay with dad! Thank you!!

Chelsey said...

I love the valentine's boxes. You never see those anymore at school, only bags. I'm glad you're close to family. It is so nice to be able to pop over when you are needed.