Layney & Tyler
What age is too young to have a girlfriend? Tyler seems to have a little crush on Layney. Layney is our neighbor and friend from church. Tyler is in a play group with 3 other kids on Friday. Once a month we have it at our house. The rest of the Fridays Mommy gets to go and do what she wants. I love it and so does Tyler.
Tyler has been a little attached to his friend Layney. He is always asking to play with her. Whether it is at our house or hers. When they are together they are stuck at the hip. It is so cute to watch them play house or cars, etc.
About a month ago we were eating dinner when Tyler told us that he was going to KISS Layney and get married at church. Matt and I about choked on our food. How does a 3 year old think of those things?
I was talking to Layney's mom about it and she said that the girls fight over who gets to sit next to the "Prince" (Tyler) at lunch. That she is always asking to play with Ty too. Crazy, I didn't think that I would have to deal with this kind of stuff until he was at least a Teenager. I was also telling my mom about it and she just laughed! Then she said you were the same way, we always found you under the table holding a boys hand in Nursery!
3 comments:
can you blame her? look how handsome tyler is! funny story about you in nursery holding hands. why m i totally not surprised! hehe!!
Oh the crushes begin, but then the cooties come, and the no girls allowed rules, and don't the crushes come back? haha
They make a fine little "couple" He is so handsome and she is darling. Let us know if we should send a wedding gift.
Trust me, this is completely normal behavior! My oldest had a best friend that was a boy and they held hands and everything. They were both two years old at the time, soon to be three. He even tried to kiss her on the lips!
As long as things don't get too out of hand I wouldn't worry too much about it. Hugs to you!
Post a Comment