Monday, January 4, 2010

Precious Moments

Tonight for FHE Tyler wanted to sing " I am a Child of God". We started to sing and I noticed that he knew most of the words. So I stopped singing and so did Matt. He sang the whole song pretty much by himself. It was so sweet to hear his little voice, my heart melted. :) He went into the big primary this week for the first time. He is now a Sunbeam! He loves it and has seemed to understand more of what he is learning. He came home yesterday and told us that he was a child of God and so were we. He was really excited about it.
It is so fun as a parent to watch your children grow. It is one thing to teach your children and hope that they are listening but to have them tell you things or sing a song by themselves is priceless. My little boy is growing up :) They really are paying attention.

1 comment:

Katie and Victor said...

Cute backround!! That is awesome that Tyler can sing that song, I cant wait until Maelyn knows it. She has got popcorn popping down. It was good to see you guys, thanks for coming by!