Carter
Carter is having fun playing in his exersaucer. He loves being up and looking around. He is getting more of a personality and is so cute to watch. Carter is 4 months old now and weighs 14lbs. He has started on rice cereal and loves to eat. Where has my little baby gone?
Tyler
Tyler is still my wild child. When he gets around others he gets really shy though. It is like he becomes a different child. He loves to run around the house singing and dancing. We are usually playing cars or with Spider-man. He has been in the water a lot this summer and has enjoyed it. He has even been teaching himself how to swim. It is so fun to watch him! Tyler will be 3 this month. So we have a big boy on our hands!
Tyler and Carter are my two boys and they are growing up too fast. Sometimes I wish that I could just freeze time and keep them this way. I keep telling myself to enjoy every minute I have with them because they won't always be little.
3 comments:
Thank you, I needed to read this. I had the worst day with Maelyn and dont want anymore kids and wish she was already grown up and out of my house.....but this helped.
Carter is getting so big! He's already lost that baby look. They are both such handsome boys. It is too true that time does slip by too quickly. I look at Jordan and think, when did you get to be so big? Where was I when that happened?
What cute boys! I think Carter looks a little more like Matt when he was a baby. Wish I could see him in person but I am looking forward to seeing you at Christmas!
Post a Comment