The beginning of this year we moved to California and bought our first home. It is so fun to have our own place and to not hear the neighbors through the walls! We have been in our beautiful home for 4 1/2 months now and love it. We have a wonderful ward and neighborhood. People are so welcoming and friendly that they feel like family. I feel so thankful for all that we have. The Lord has truly blessed us. With our new house, awesome ward and neighbors. We are loving it here in California.
Our house has 4 bedrooms 3 full bathrooms and a loft. The boys each have their own room and then we have the guest room downstairs. The loft is the computer/toy room. I have a big kitchen that I love! Plus we have a living room and family room. So it is a pretty big house. If you guys ever want to come an visit we have plenty of room and would love some visitors.
When we first bought our home the yard was pretty bad. So here are some before and after pictures. We have been working hard on the front yard. Now that it is done we are going to start on the backyard.
Before
After
8 comments:
LOVE IT!!!! Your house looks SO good! Matt did a great job!!!!
Your home is gorgeous!! Great job on the yard, I can't wait to see more pictures. Congratulations on an exciting new HOME!!
Wow Deb, what a beautiful place! Thanks for the invite, can't wait til we can come for a visit!
what a beautiful home you'll have to give us a tour of the inside next! We MISS you guys.
Wow, what an improvement! It's amazing what a little landscaping, weeding, and some trimming will do to a yard.
Good job. :D
WOW! Congrats on the BEAUTIFUL home! I want to see some inside pictures!! I am so jealous. I too HATE HATE HATE to move. And we have moved twice in the last 18-months and are probably getting ready to move again! UGH!!! I HATE renting!! I can't wait till we can buy something and like you said... settle down! Enjoy your new home!!
hey girl, I don't have your new number and I need to mail you the little hat you so nicely let me borrow that I didn't return, sorry
:(. Call me.
Amber
It looks great! Good job guys!
Post a Comment