Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight

Everyone has heard about the series Twilight and the movie just came out this weekend. One of my friends told me about the books earlier this year. I love to read so I decided to check it out. Of course since they are so popular I had to be on the waiting list for a while. When I finally got the book I couldn't put it down and had to keep reading the others. They were so good. For our anniversary matt got me the series so now I can read them all the time. They are so good! We also found out that Stephanie Meyer the author was one of matt's sisters roommates up at BYU. So we thought that was kind of cool!

Last night I went with a group of girlfriends to see the movie opening night. The place was packed but we got there an hour early so we got to all sit together and got pretty good seats. All I have to say is that the books are so much better. I liked the movie but didn't love it like I thought I would. Maybe I will have to see it again. Edward could have been cuter too. I just kept seeing him as Cedric from Harry Potter. Oh well, it was good and I had a fun night out with the girls.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Hey Debbie, remember me from the Kids Connection? I just wanted to say Hi.I found your blog through Lisa Clegg.

It has been fun reading you blog. I cannot believe how big your son has gotten, and congrats on baby #2!