Our ward is lame and didn't do anything fun for Halloween so we headed up to my in-laws ward party. They had a chili cook-off, carnival for the kids, and a truck-or treat. Tyler had fun! He loves being with Grandpa Mergenthaler. They are special little buddies. Enjoy the pictures. We had a good time.
Our little family. Mommy the ladybug, Daddy the basketball player and Ty the basketball. I am always smashing bugs or spiders with my shoe at home so when I got my ladybug costume on Tyler called me a "yucky bug mommy". It was so funny and cute! They sure do catch on fast.
My two boys. Daddy the basketball player and Ty the basketball.
Tyler our cute little basketball. Grandpa Mergenthaler was a basketball coach so everyone at the party thought it was very appropriate for his grandson to be a basketball!
2 comments:
That picture of him laying on the floor is ADORABLE!!! He is so cute, by the way you dont look pregnant!
Oh I am so glad you got our blog address! Now we can be up to date on your cute little family!! Congrats again on the pregnancy... are you ready for two? Its not so bad. This is Brandi by the way. Aaron's email address is lehikoinenboys@hotmail.com. And I love the basketball costume... I can say I haven't seen that one! Congrats again, hope you don't feel too sick :)
Post a Comment