I was making a red truck but I used all of the red
food coloring and it was still pink. I was not about
to give my son a pink cake. So we got some more
icing and made it green instead. It was really easy
after that and it even tasted good.
Tyler is eating his cake and ice cream. He is telling you that he is two years old. He only know how to hold up all five fingers though.
Present Time: He got a Pooh Bear foam puzzle. He loves puzzles!
Tyler opening another present with Gpa Mergenthaler helping.
Tyler has lots of little cars that he plays with so mommy and daddy got him this spiderman track to play with his cars. He loves all of his new toys and clothes. Thank you to both Grandparents. He loved his birthday and loves you all too!
3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYLER!! I can't beleive how grown up our kids are getting Debbie!! he is so sweet!!
Hi Debbie! This is Jill (Brooks) Barnes! Jennifer Barry found your blog and passed it on to me. It was so fun to read about your SUPER cute little guy! I hope we can keep in touch through our blogs. I'm excited to hear/read more about you and your family.
Debbie, I finally got my blog started!! Tyler is getting sooo big. I cannot believe it. He is so cute. I cannot wait to see you guys next month. His birthday cake turned out great.
Post a Comment