We went to a tractor show a couple of weeks ago and he loved it.
He got to sit on the them. We also saw some fireworks! The other day
we went to a farm here in town where you can pick your own strawberries and
raspberries. Tyler got a tractor/train ride around the farm. He was so happy and
kept saying "Tractor, Tractor". He is repeating our words more and more each day.
He always has a lot to say.


3 comments:
Debbie I am soo excited about your blog!! Ty looks so cute and he is getting so BIG!! We miss you lots take care!!
Shelly
I am so excited about your blog too! I love blogging. Tyler is so big, I can't believe how grown he is. Take care.
Hey Deb, you finally did it! I'm looking forward to all of your posts. Now we'll be able to see what you're up to. We miss ya!
Post a Comment