Monday, September 16, 2013

LIFE

So life takes over sometimes and you don't know where the days have gone. We are back into the routine of school/homework. Tyler had his birthday at the end of August and turned 7. He was so excited! My sister was in town and we all went out to dinner and just enjoyed being together. Then Carter started preschool and loves it. Mommy loves it too! I am teaching again and I am having a blast. I have 8 students including Carter every Tues./Thurs. It is what I love to do and I really enjoy it!
The other days of the week I go into Tyler's classroom and help out. Then I watch a friends kids so she can go into her son's class (we do a little swap). So I really only have day with nothing to do. I am sure it will fill up with something though!
Soccer is also going on. We are at practice a couple of nights a week. That means there are also two different games we have to be at on Saturdays. So there go our weekends. It is a fun busy life but we love it. Our boys are growing up so fast and we are so proud of them. We love our boys!
Tyler wanted a Lego birthday cake. So this is the best I could do!

1 comment:

Christy said...

I love that you're still teaching school! You have cute cute boys! Ive been trying to get in touch with you, but can't find your email. When you see this, can you email me?!

christybsue@gmail.com