Tuesday, August 23, 2011

First Day

Tyler started Kindergarten this week. Yeah, I can't believe it. I actually have a kid old enough to go to school. He is so ready and very excited to be a big boy. I was proud of myself for not losing it, (I just bawled the night before.) I think that it hasn't really hit me yet. I feel like I am just dropping him off at a friends.
He loves it and wants to go back everyday. I put him in the afternoon class with 5 other friends from the ward. So he knows several of the kids already. Plus it is nice for me because I still have two at home that nap. That way I can get things done in the afternoon. So, I fell asleep the first day with the boys. Boy did I get a lot done! I look forward to my quiet time.
I am so excited for him to learn new things and have fun!



Toy Story Back pack


Carter wanted to go to school too. So he is carrying Tyler's lunchbox since Tyler doesn't need it this year.

Emma, Tyler, Wyatt, Kaden. We seem to have missed the memo that we were to wear RED the first day!












3 comments:

Katie and Victor said...

I am so glad that Tyler is enjoying school! I am glad that you get a break too!

Melissa said...

Way to hold it together Deb...you're such a trooper!
I'm so glad to hear that he's enjoying it...next stop...college!

Amber said...

Good for you and Tyler!