I feel like this was so meant for me. I have been struggling for several months and needed to hear the words and songs that were at Time Out. It was a time where we all laughed and cried together. It was so nice to go with a big group of friends and enjoy it together. Our ward is really close and always there for each other. I love them all. They have been helping me through my tough times lately and I am very thankful for them.
I am slowly getting back to my normal self. Now I feel that I can do what the Lord had planned for me and it is possible! I am a daughter of God and I choose to become the best mother and wife that I can be.
Trials come and go and I hope and pray that I will be able to make it through this one okay.
Where is Debbie? Can you find me?!
3 comments:
How fun, I wish I could have gone. You are on the right side of the picture on the end! I am a little jealous of the baby sling Kacy has.(I know I just spelled her name wrong)
Debbie,
You look great! I'm glad to hear things are going better for you and that you enjoyed this conference.
I love TOFW, I have only been once. I'm glad things are feeling better. Please call me anytime. Satan is battleing really hard for Mother's right now, we all feel it. I love ya.
Post a Comment