A California Girl, her Hot Boy, and three little monsters
Sunday, April 10, 2011
Mickey Who?
Why Mickey Mouse of course! We took a trip to Disneyland as a family and had a blast. Gma & Gpa Mergenthaler flew down from WA and went with us. Our car is not big enough so we borrowed my mom's van. (Thanks, Mom you are a lifesaver!) We drove down to Disneyland and got a 3 day park hopper really cheap because Matt is part of the Military. Gma Mergenthaler made the cutest little autograph books for the boys. We carried them around and got lots of signatures and pictures to put in their books. Tyler and Carter both enjoyed the rides and seeing all of the Disney people. Carter did really well which I was surprised since he is so much younger. On most of the rides Carter would be saying "Whee, Whee, Whee!" It was so cute to listen to him. His favorite ride was the Dumbo ride. Tyler on the other hand would be complaining in line about how he didn't want to go on the ride and then once he was on he would be fine and enjoy it. He says his favorite was Soaring over California. Matt's sister Missy and her family also came to Disneyland for the week. So we made sure we had a day together. Once Tyler and his cousin Jenni saw each other they were stuck at the hip. Like two peas in a pod, always together holding hands. It was nice for him to have a buddy and to enjoy the rides with. It made it easier for us too, to not hear him whining and complaining. My friend Melissa lives down in the LA area so she also met us there one day with her 3 kids. It was nice to see her and get to visit. I miss her and was glad that I could see her. I love you Melissa! The weather was pretty good so that was nice. I am just glad we didn't get rained on. That would be no fun. We would be there right when it opened in the morning and would leave about 9/10pm. I would take Carter home for a nap in the afternoon while the others enjoyed the park. No on likes a cranky baby. It was long days on my feet and they killed. I feel like they were on fire and all bruised but I made it. It was worth it to see the kids enjoying themselves. Just to see their faces when we saw a character. It was priceless!We loved seeing the fireworks and the shows at night. The new water show at California was awesome. It was so pretty and neat to watch. The boys were asleep of course so they missed out. We had a fun time at Disneyland and are glad we got to share it with family and friends.
3 comments:
Looks like fun. You're all troopers. The kids look great!
What fun! I'd love to see your autograph book Gma made. Disneyland is a magical place, glad you had a fabulous time.
YEAH! I'm glad ya'll had a great time. We are really looking forward to our trip and just booked it yesterday.
Post a Comment