Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Field Trip

Today we went on a field trip to the Pumpkin Patch. It was so much fun! I have been planning it for weeks and all the places have a min. of 15-20 kids in a group. I have been so frustrated because I really wanted to take the kids to one. Then I found one that doesn't care how many are in your group. Since I don't have a van I couldn't take everyone so I asked one of the mom's to help me out and drive. Which was a good thing since her son is one that likes to run off and do his own thing! :)
We got to go through the corn maze, pumpkin patch and learn how pumpkins grow (They taught my lesson for Thurs. GREAT!), Hay ride and then we got to pick our own pumpkins. The kids had so much fun. They were very good about staying with their buddies and keeping their name tags on. We also have a picnic and let the kids play for while in the big open field.
I am so glad we went and had fun. Tyler came home and told his Dad everything. Even all the stuff I will be teaching on Thurs. Oh well, that is how we learn by repeating the same lessons over and over?!

Nolan, Emma, Tyler and Alex waiting for the hay ride.

Carter on the hay ride. He is being a pill lately with pictures. I took him for his 18 month pictures and he WOULD NOT cooperate whatsoever. So we had to go back a couple of days later. He didn't do very much better but at least we got something. So this is as good as it gets for Carter and pictures. Once the camera comes out he hides, runs away, or looks down. What are you going to do? Love you Carter!

Tyler on the hay ride.


The Crayola Kids Preschool:
Nolan, Tyler, Emma, Alex and Mrs. M.

Mommy, Tyler and Carter at the Pumpkin Patch.
We got a Halloween package from Gma Mergenthaler this week. Thank you Gma! The boys loved everything and even wore their new shirts to the field trip.

2 comments:

Chelsey said...

It looks like a lot of fun!

Amber said...

It looks like tons of fun! We are going to the Barnyard Boo Friday and seeing your pictures has me even more excited:)