Friday, September 24, 2010

ABC and 123

It is Preschool Time. Tyler started preschool a couple of weeks ago. He is enjoying going with his friends and asks me everyday "Is it preschool today?". Tyler goes two days a week for 3 hours. There are 4 kids total counting Ty. 3 boys and 1 girl!
It is really close to home and his teacher is great. I really like her, that is because it is ME! I am loving it. It has been so much fun getting all of my stuff out and teaching again. I forgot how much fun it was to teach preschool. They are like sponges at this age and just soak everything up. We have nothing in our living room so I took it over with all of my preschool stuff. I think that it turned out great! I have a big table that I use and then it folds up when I don't need it. So that is nice to have it out of the way. I am having an awesome time and hope the kids are having as much fun as I am.
I was a little bit worried about Carter. That he would be hanging on my leg while I was trying to teach. He actually just does his own thing and doesn't bother me. Which is so nice. The kids are doing well with transition and coming back to circle time or whatever after they have been playing. The only thing I am struggling with is feeding them. I have never met so many picky eaters. It is driving me crazy. Seriously what child doesn't eat Mac and Chesse or pizza? Crazy!
I am enjoying the preschool thing and love watching Tyler learn and grow. He getting to be such a smart little boy. I love you Tyler! Good Luck with school :)

The Preschool Room

Tyler at the front door. He wanted to come in like the other kids.

Tyler on the first day of Preschool.

3 comments:

Amber said...

I'm so excited for you! It looks like tons of fun. I'm sure the kids love it too.

The Mergenthaler Family said...

You are great to teach preschool each week. I am part of a co-op group with Andrew. I like teaching, but I also like having a break when it's not my turn to teach. Your preschool room is really cute!!

Chelsey said...

How cute that he wanted to come in like all the other boys. I love that! It sounds like you are both having fun.