We stayed in a hotel the first night and Tyler loved the swimming pool and is getting better at swimming. We went to Kelsee's baby blessing that Sunday and got to see lots of family. Kelsee is the newest member of the Mergenthaler cousins. She is so beautiful!
We headed up to Anacortes that day to spend a couple of days with Gma and Gpa Mergenthaler. Aunt Chelsey was there with her 5 kids too. Tyler had a blast with his cousins and loved sleeping in the basement with them. He couldn't wait until he could get in his "Zipper Bag" as he called it. They played all day and we enjoyed each others company. He is still talking about Jordan and Ben. I enjoyed visiting with Chelsey. I had a good time! We would go walking at Washington Park or go to the beach. One day I met my friend Rebecca at the park. It was so good to see her and visit. Tyler and Marissa played and had fun. I miss her.
There were two tall ships that came into to town so we took all the kids to go and see them. They were like pirate ships so Tyler was excited. They wanted a donation so we didn't get to go on the ship which was a bummer but it was still fun to see them.
Matt's Gma was also there so it was good to see her and visit with her. We stayed 4 days and then went and visited Aunt Anjee. Tyler got to play with his cousin Josh and hold baby Kelsee. Tyler told me "Mom we need to have one of these like Kelsee." I just laughed, yes I want a baby girl too! I am glad that we had so much fun and got to see everyone in the short time we were there.
It was FREEZING! I lived in WA for year I should have remembered to bring warmer clothes. Next time I will be prepared.
Josh and Tyler
Riley, Tyler, Jake, Carter
(Tyler trying to make himself known.)
Jordan and Tyler at the beach.
3 comments:
So fun to see you guys. It was lots of fun.
I'm glad you had a great time!!! It's fun for me to see pictures of everybody that we miss so much! (I don't miss the cooler weather, though).
We loved seeing you. Thank you for visiting. So our schedule was so hectic and busy. Hopefully next time you come to WA we will be able to spend more time with you. L
Post a Comment