
Tyler, Colton, Gma Carr, Carter, Maelyn & Cameron
(Gma and all of her grandkids)
I sure have enjoyed being close to home. I have seen my family a lot more lately and Ty loves it too! Matt had to go back East for two weeks straight. He is busy learning new stuff about his job. So I decided to go to my parents for the two weeks. It is one thing to be at home all day by yourself but all day and all night is just a little too much. Especially with a newborn :)
Tyler has been playing with his cousins and Gma. It is so fun to spend time with family and be so close. This picture is of Gma Carr and her grandchildren. We had a picnic dinner outside and played some croquet. We are having fun at Gma's.
We only have one more week left. We miss Matt and can't wait until he comes home.
4 comments:
Just keep busy and don't focus on what you don't have right now. Before you know it the week will be gone and you'll be back with Matt again. :) You can do it.
Just wanted to let you know, that for adoption purposes, we had to take our last name out of our blog address, so we have changed it. Here is our new blog address www.jonandtarafam.blogspot.com We look forward to seeing you at the reunion.
It is so nice to be close to home. I'm glad you had the chance to go visit your mom while Matt is gone. Nothing makes you appreciate your mom more than her help when you have a newborn. Hope all is well.
It stinks that Matt has had to be away for so long. I am really glad you are close to home there is nothing like having your mom to help out. We miss you.
Post a Comment