Sunday, December 14, 2008

Snow Day

I HATE THE SNOW! When Matt and I got married I told him we could live anywhere as long as it didn't snow. It is pretty to look at but I don't like driving in it at all. We lived in Rexburg and Provo and I had a hard time with the snow. I was so excited when we left Utah for Washington. I wouldn't have to deal with the snow anymore. NO SUCH LUCK! So last night we got a big snow storm. They even canceled church today. I thought it was too funny. They never did that back in Utah or Idaho. I was even suppose to teach R.S. today so I got out of that. Since we had the whole day to ourselves Matt and Ty went out to build a snowman. It was too cold for me so I stayed inside. They had fun making a snowman and Ty sure did enjoy eating the snow.


Tyler putting the snowman's face on. He used grapes for the eyes, a carrot for the nose, and raisins for the mouth.


Tyler enjoying building his snowman that he named Frosty.

Tyler eating the yummy snow.

3 comments:

Katie and Victor said...

He is so cute! That is hilarious that they canceled church! Im glad there is NO snow here in Cali to make a snowman!

The A Team Mom said...

I have great news- it doesn't snow very much or very often where we live!! This is also why church was canceled- no one knows how to drive in it! They cancel school pretty easily too.

Melissa said...

Wow, it really snowed there! I say if it's going to snow, it should go all the way! And way to get out of not teaching. Congrats on all your new adventures! I'm totally happy for you.

p.s. call me!